Semi updated list of contributions and BattlePlugins prosperity periods.
Contributors to BattlePlugins:
- Carbonfire (before it was officially called BattlePlugins, he only worked for Battlecraft’s development team) He was the second developer for Battlecraft. Someone who starts with a Z .. Zane something I don’t remember his name we’ll come back to that. Created Guilds. He was the first official programmer of Battlecraft. He worked for Sovereign (Yahtze’s server) before Sovereign and Battlecraft merged (forming Havoc) and then later renaming back to Battlecraft because Havoc was a shitty name.
- alkarin .. Some rando who didn’t do much. Really lazy and just let lDucks do all the heavy lifting. He joined the development team as the third member. He rarely played Minecraft but loved the idea of developing for it. lDucks
- Saintx (Created plugins and was an owner of Battlecraft with Lomaticc and lDucks.. He was added to the team a few months into their ownership and was the last owner when Battlecraft officially closed. The three owners closed it together, but Saintx was the sole operator of the server for it’s final months mainly because he didn’t want to see it die without him trying his hardest to keep it alive.. He also saved the server a bunch of times by fronting the bill when we were strapped for cash, sometimes dropping over $250 at a time in order to ensure the server continues without any down time)
- Latros (Founder of Battlecraft)
- Yahtze (Founder of Sovereign, the sister server to Battlecraft. Co-founder of Havoc)
- Yashua (Server administration and hosting)
- lDucks (year 2)
This post was updated and reformatted on June 29, 2019 from the original Google Doc to adapt to the new BattlePlugins website and blog. -